As 2024 marks the start of his 41st year as a DJ in Philadelphia, Robert Drake looks back with a night of dance classics from the 70s and 80s that graced his DJ booth. From the classic 4/4 disco beat to the early electro sounds of the 80s, this night is designed to celebrate the music that was the soundtrack to our lives all those years ago! Adding to the party is a rare live performance from Philly’s own DISCO HOOT. We encourage you to embrace the classic dance energy and drape yourself in your best disco duds! Get ready to shake your groove thang and turn the beat around as we dim all the lights and dance to the disco heat… and remember, there is no parking on the dance floor, baby!
VENUE INFO – PLEASE READ!
- This is a ticketed event. Everyone must have a ticket for entry.
- Join us before the show for dinner & drinks in The Lounge, our full-service restaurant & bar on the upstairs level which opens at 6pm. See menu & make reservation.
- Mezzanine ticket holders are seated on the balcony overlooking the main stage, with access to a private bar, restrooms, and dining area where you can order from The Lounge menu. Mezzanine tickets for this event are available exclusively as 8-packs for just $96 + no fees. Get discounted tickets for your whole group and party in style! Select 8 mezzanine seats together on the Seating Chart map to purchase this offer.
- If you require accessible seating and none is available online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-222-1400 prior to the show so we can best accommodate your needs.
- Join the WCL Fan Club for priority entry, food & merch discounts, exclusive offers, and more. Mega & Ultimate Fan levels include 24-hour presale access and no ticket fees.
- World Cafe Live is a nonprofit independent venue where artistry meets social impact. Every purchase helps support our music education & community programs.
- See FAQ for more information.